News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Would you or have you tried acid?

Started by Thunder Road, January 14, 2012, 12:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 19, 2012, 05:17:52 AM
You might just get it. That is giving me a massive headache, my brain might act up a bit and attempt to escape from my cranium. ::)

Urgh.
It may be because the animation does not present an even flow. A few fps short of nice  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

I wonder how many HAFers have fallen off their chairs and gone all wobbly.

pytheas

Quote from: Asmodean on January 18, 2012, 07:54:46 PM
Quote from: Crow on January 18, 2012, 07:51:14 PM
I understood it. Basically said don't do hallucinogenics unless you happen to be mentally prepared.
Ooh..! Like that would help anything... Aren't deliriants supposed to screw up whatever mental preparedness you manage to conjure up? Otherwise, what's the point?  ???

deliriants are datura, scopolamine, mandrake. Psychedelic= psyche+ dilono=  soul declaration, revealing the soul is not deliriant.
After deliriant use, one feels lost. bewildered , in need of confort, refuge, peace, worn out.

After a mindful acid or mushroom trip, the next day one feels settled, clear, pacified, and a little more content form the taste of increased understanding

entheogen=en + theos+ geno= inside + god + generator= give rise to the god(s) within you

As an atheist and as a strategy to maintain your sanity, it is always good to remember cause and effect, press the button and the vision pops up, nothing lasts for ever

"Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."
"Freedom is the greatest fruit of self-sufficiency"
"Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little."
by EPICURUS 4th century BCE

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

I have done acid a few time without any negative side effects.  Though I must agree that LSD cannot be as pure as it was.  That is going by what my Uncle said.  One or two hits should have had me flying.  I had to take 5 hits to trip on only my second time.  If you are going to try anything I would rather do mushrooms anyday. 
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins