News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

If when you die you meet God...

Started by Thunder Road, January 10, 2012, 06:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Quote from: AnimatedDirt on January 10, 2012, 07:30:20 PM
"What could I have done better to bring a few HAF'ers happily along?"

XD LOL
That's a carpool I don't want to be a part of.

I would say "Thanks for nothing."
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Crocoduck

First I'd thank her/him for farts...they never will stop being funny.
As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Why are you so obsessed with Tim Tebow and why do you hate me enough to let the Broncos beat the Steelers so now I have nobody to root for?!?! And tell me the truth did Tebow sign a contract with your arch enemy to get the Broncos to finally win a few games?
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Wessik

I have my own blog! redkarp.blogspot.com!

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

So what was that whole circumcision thing about? Bored?
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Sweetdeath

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Sweetdeath

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Asmodean

Correct. Rød 3 for roll-it-yourself stuff  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

I usually bum a fag off my korean and japa/ese friends. Their brands are rather good, but I have only done this 5 times, and they are all back overseas now. ;; whaaa~,
Oh malboro black ice <3

Buddy

Never smoked before. I've tried my brother's hookah once but that was it.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

The Magic Pudding

I've never found tobacco to be a viable proposition on a cost/benefit basis.
It makes you smelly, short of breath, poorer, a candidate for an early painful death.
I often resented smokers letting their smoke drift over me, and it always did.
I never experienced or heard a convincing account of any pleasure conveyed by smoking, just suffering if you didn't.