News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Looking for stamps?

Started by rlrose328, November 15, 2007, 02:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlrose328

Look no further... here are the postage stamps I'll be using on my holiday cards this year:

RAD Atheist logo stamps

Pretty cool, eh?  :-)
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

ryanvc76

That's pretty sweet...  I'd really love some with the IPU on them!
---=---=---=---=---
http://www.vancleave.de
---=---=---=---
"[The Bible] has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

---=---

MommaSquid

My relatives would spit nickles if I used those stamps!

Hmmmm...... 8)

Another option is www.photostamps.com where you can make stamps from personal photos.

Whitney

I hate to be a downer but check if those are okay before you order too many of them.  At one time I was thinking of making something similar and read that words, especially those related to religion, on those selfmade stamp things are against postal policy.

Still, really cool.

rlrose328

It went through their approval process already... Zazzle uses the same criteria as the PO, or at least their site states as much.  The only thing they asked us in their process was the origin of the image and the name of the artist, to determine if it was an original art or if it was copyrighted by someone else.

The criteria stated nothing "blasphemous"... in whose point of view?  If they rule it out based on that, we'll have a problem.  There's nothing overtly blasphemous about that image.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

ryanvc76

No blasphemous "words" here.  These are the stamps I'll be using from here on out!

IPU Postage Stamps

Let me know what you all think of them.
---=---=---=---=---
http://www.vancleave.de
---=---=---=---
"[The Bible] has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

---=---