News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Ever seen a pretty nun?

Started by tomday, November 05, 2007, 05:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomday

Julie Andrews and strip-o-grams aside, why are all nuns so plain?   Luckily, I very rarely come across any in the flesh (I don't mean that literally!) but whenever I do, they all seem to be candidates for the lead in 'Ugly Betty'.  What do you think? I do have my own theory but would rather hear other people's ideas first before I expound forth in case I am deluded and just have not seen enough to make a fair judgement.   :?

SteveS

Too ugly for a successful sex life?  Might as well give it up and have an excuse......

Anyone ever try hitting on a nun?  :D  

Awwww yeeeeeaaaaahhhh - this is what I'm talking about:

Mercy!

McQ

Quote from: "tomday"Julie Andrews and strip-o-grams aside, why are all nuns so plain?   Luckily, I very rarely come across any in the flesh (I don't mean that literally!) but whenever I do, they all seem to be candidates for the lead in 'Ugly Betty'.  What do you think? I do have my own theory but would rather hear other people's ideas first before I expound forth in case I am deluded and just have not seen enough to make a fair judgement.   :?

They do exist. Kind of like Bigfoot. You've heard of 'em, but never see one.
 :lol:

Really, I have seen pretty nuns my whole life. It happens when you grow up catholic. Greater exposure to them. But they are few and far between.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Bella

Hahahhahahaha! I always figured it was because they can't wear make-up. But, you know, make-up only goes so far... I guess pretty people have more entertaining things to do, hahahahaha.

jcm

Quote from: "tomday"Julie Andrews and strip-o-grams aside, why are all nuns so plain?   Luckily, I very rarely come across any in the flesh (I don't mean that literally!) but whenever I do, they all seem to be candidates for the lead in 'Ugly Betty'.  What do you think? I do have my own theory but would rather hear other people's ideas first before I expound forth in case I am deluded and just have not seen enough to make a fair judgement.   :?

Here you go:

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

Whitney

I'm not sure if I have ever seen a nun or not....

I'm thinking I would have had to see one at some point or another but really can't remember seeing one in person, just on tv.

Squid

I saw a bunch of sexy nuns on October 31st...

MommaSquid

All the nuns at my old church were wrinkled old prunes with orthotic shoes.

(And by my old church, I mean the one I was forced to go to.)

McQ

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

SteveS

Damn jcm - that is a pretty nun!

My only encounters have been older women - not really fair to say they aren't pretty - they're just rather old is all.

donkeyhoty

I can't remember seeing any nuns recently, or in the past.  With this complete lack of evidence, or research, I can fully proclaim that, yes, all nuns are ugly.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

tomday

thanks jcm - great picture, obviously the exception that proves the rule!  That's a habit I could certainly get into !!!!!!

As a mere man (so what do I know about such things?) she looks to me to be wearing makeup.  Maybe one of our lady forumeers could advise whether lips and eyes could possibly look like that without cosmetics - does she look like that when she wakes up in the morning?

SteveS

Quote from: "tomday"does she look like that when she wakes up in the morning?
Having lewd thoughts, are we?

tomday

QuoteHaving lewd thoughts, are we?

Too true - make a habit of it, and nun the worse for it either!

MommaSquid

Quote from: "tomday"Maybe one of our lady forumeers could advise whether lips and eyes could possibly look like that without cosmetics

In my experience, it is not remotely possible to be that good looking first thing in the morning.

:(