Started by Fi, November 19, 2011, 05:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Hello Fi.  What're you studying?
Willow.

Fi

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 19, 2011, 06:23:16 PM
Don't forget the celebratory lump of clay guys!  :D Welcome to the forum Fi
Ooh, clay! I'll make an ashtray for my mom. Or wait! A zebra!

Quote from: OldGit on November 19, 2011, 10:01:44 PM
Hi, Fi!

COLORS COLORS COLORS thankyouforthecolors /explodes

Quote from: Asmodean on November 19, 2011, 10:47:13 PM
Eh..? Did someone mention lumps?

Welcome to HAF! Sit tight, don't let the Asmos bite.  ;D
Don't worry. I bite back. >:D

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on November 20, 2011, 12:41:50 AM
mmmmm pie
I like you! Welcome!  ;D

Pie tends to be an instant popularity booster. Thank you. XD

Quote from: wildfire_emissary on November 20, 2011, 01:31:30 AM
w_e uses a "Welcome to HAF attack."
It's super effective!
Fi is welcomed!

Quote from: Willow on November 21, 2011, 05:57:56 PM
Hello Fi.  What're you studying?
Willow.
Currently... fine art, I suppose would be the term. I'm dinking around in community college trying to build a portfolio so I can go to an actual art school. My life is charcoal and nude models and accidental spray fixative highs. Like a celebrity! But with a lot less money.

Crow

A belated welcome. I see you like zelda, have you played the new game yet?
Retired member.

Fi

Quote from: Crow on November 23, 2011, 01:44:10 AM

Got my copy Sunday. It's so beautiful. I'm not worthy. <3

Davin

Quote from: Fi on November 23, 2011, 06:45:31 AM

I just got mine last night, but I could only play it for a little while because I'm a few (15,000) words behind in NaNoWriMo. But I was very happy with it so far, but I've liked all the Zeldas (the CD-i games are not canon!).
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Fi

Quote from: Davin on November 23, 2011, 03:54:28 PM

I just got mine last night, but I could only play it for a little while because I'm a few (15,000) words behind in NaNoWriMo. But I was very happy with it so far, but I've liked all the Zeldas (the CD-i games are not canon!).

Good luck with NaNo! I couldn't participate this year due to IRL crazy. Here's hoping you finish and taste sweet victory! (What kind of novel are you writing?)

I, too, am pleased. Especially at the increased difficulty level, and the sword controls. And just the sheer amount of stuff there is to DO.

And I only acknowledge the existence of the CD-i games because they make hilarious YouTube poops and rather amusing remixes.

Davin

Quote from: Fi on November 23, 2011, 09:40:26 PM
Quote from: Davin on November 23, 2011, 03:54:28 PM

Good luck with NaNo! I couldn't participate this year due to IRL crazy. Here's hoping you finish and taste sweet victory! (What kind of novel are you writing?)
I'm trying, had some RL crap too, but only enough as an excuse for why I'm so far behind.

It's a cheesy story:

The population of a planet had assumed that the aliens that were visiting and harvesting their planet, were gods. After centuries of abuse and manipulation, a small group of people decide to fight back. After discovering that the gods can be killed, the secret group that calls themselves, the "Society" works on a plan to enable them go toe to toe with the gods: they develop suits of armor that enhance their speed and strength to equal the gods. A small group of pilots take the suits and wage a war on their long time oppressors.

Quote from: FiI, too, am pleased. Especially at the increased difficulty level, and the sword controls. And just the sheer amount of stuff there is to DO.
I hadn't gotten very far into the game (by very far I mean I just barely got the bird and saved and quit before the race), but I am digging the story line so far, the movement and sword swinging mechanics.

Quote from: FiAnd I only acknowledge the existence of the CD-i games because they make hilarious YouTube poops and rather amusing remixes.
lol
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Fi

Quote from: Davin on November 23, 2011, 10:05:53 PM
It's a cheesy story:
The population of a planet had assumed that the aliens that were visiting and harvesting their planet, were gods. After centuries of abuse and manipulation, a small group of people decide to fight back. After discovering that the gods can be killed, the secret group that calls themselves, the "Society" works on a plan to enable them go toe to toe with the gods: they develop suits of armor that enhance their speed and strength to equal the gods. A small group of pilots take the suits and wage a war on their long time oppressors.
Hey, cheesy or not, sounds like a fun story.

Quote from: DavinI hadn't gotten very far into the game (by very far I mean I just barely got the bird and saved and quit before the race), but I am digging the story line so far, the movement and sword swinging mechanics.
Oooh, I won't spoil anything then. *shifty eyes*

Quote from: Davinlol
SQUADILAH! We're off!

Buddy

What is this I don't even...
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.