News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

I picked up a couple pilots for Uber today. They were talking about how a famous singer, Michelle Williams, took a crap in the boxes on the plane. And when they landed, the cop says "I can't believe it, I'm not picking that up."

"Well you don't have to, it's hazmat."

"Arghragh"

"You know what you should do, is bag that up and put it on ebay"
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

No one

Two guys walk into a bar..........

..... and the third one ducks.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

No one

mags:
^^

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the salmon.

No one

Quote from: Tank on November 28, 2016, 08:26:33 PM

I'm not at all for putting dogs down, but in this case, we would be doing society a favor. And a huge one at that.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 28, 2016, 09:44:03 PM
Quote from: Tank on November 28, 2016, 08:26:33 PM

I'm not at all for putting dogs down, but in this case, we would be doing society a favor. And a huge one at that.
OK.
The one about the two guys who walked into a bar..........
~That was funny.

This one is not.  >:(
Putting albino dogs down.  :fingerwag:

Edit:
Whoever made that meme, doesn't even know their rappers.  ::)
They forgot to include, Nate Dogg. Recently passed away, Nate Dogg was an early protégé of Snoop Dogg's.
He was great!  :dance1:

If we're gonna hate rap and rappers, right now, again...I should post a bunch of rap videos.... :chin:   

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

A new preacher has been assigned to a local church. He is not familiar with the new town. He is walking down the street and asks a little boy where the post office is. Little boy says, two blocks straight ahead and turn right for one block.....Preacher says that if the little boy will come to his church on Sunday he will show him and others how to get to heaven. Little boy says; Bullshit, you don't even know how to get to the fuckin' post office.

Guardian85

Vodka and ice ruins your kidneys.
Rum and ice ruins your liver.
Whisky and ice ruins your heart.
Gin and ice ruins your brain.
Pepsi and ice ruins your teeth.

Apparently the use of ice involves serious health dangers, regardless of  what it is mixed with.
WARN YOUR FRIENDS!
Abolish ice and drink it neat.
You can save lives!

Remember what ice did to the Titanic.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare