News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on April 24, 2016, 09:04:34 PM
An hour northwest of Detroit. We call it "The D"
I was born in El Salvador, but I live on the West Coast of the United States. We call it, "West Califa."  :smokin cool:

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on April 25, 2016, 01:55:00 AM
I was born in El Salvador, but I live on the West Coast of the United States. We call it, "West Califa."  :smokin cool:

I don't know many Hispanic people outside my family so when I met someone who is, it's always a joy. So when I feel that, I know they are either Hispanic, or crazy. So taking that into consideration, it's a pleasure to meet you.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on April 25, 2016, 06:32:46 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 25, 2016, 01:55:00 AM

I don't know many Hispanic people outside my family so when I met someone who is, it's always a joy. So when I feel that, I know they are either Hispanic, or crazy. So taking that into consideration, it's a pleasure to meet you.

It's a pleasure to meet you too.
I...um...prefer, Latina and weird, not Hispanic and crazy.  :shifty:
Not many Latinos in "The D?"

Arturo

No not really. I live outside Detroit and I was the only one in my whole school from middle school upward. It's a pretty white dominated town.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Apathy on April 25, 2016, 07:57:42 AM
No not really. I live outside Detroit and I was the only one in my whole school from middle school upward. It's a pretty white dominated town.

Yo Apathy, I live in Dearborn, work in Southfield...what city do you live in, is it the same as where you grew up? (If you feeling like sharing these exact details on the internet that is, understand if you want to remain somewhat vague)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

^^^
There's a saying in Spanish--something like this: "God makes them, and they find each other." :snicker:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 26, 2016, 02:39:11 PM
^^^
There's a saying in Spanish--something like this: "God makes them, and they find each other." :snicker:

There's a saying in Polish--something like this: "Babcia makes them (Pierogi's), and they will be eaten." :snicker:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."