News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardvark

Guardian85

Frank and Eddie are having a conversation during their lunch break. Frank asks, "So, Eddie, how's your sex life these days?" Eddie replies, "Oh, you know. It's the usual, Social Security kind."
"Social Security?" Frank asked quizzically.
"Yeah, you get a little each month, but it's not enough to live on."

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

joeactor

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: joeactor on April 21, 2016, 02:30:35 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 21, 2016, 03:07:44 AM
World's Oldest Recorded Joke

Wow. We need some new material here.

No kidding. xSP should be grounded for that one.

I was on my fourth or fifth viewing of the "W'sOJ" trying to figure out the joke when I thought, what the hell am I doing? This is ridiculous...a moment in my life I'll never recover.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

OK! Fine! I'll tell you the truth, Apathy.
I didn't notice it because I was too busy :airquotes: conmemorating :airquotes: the day.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on April 22, 2016, 04:58:28 AM
OK! Fine! I'll tell you the truth, Apathy.
I didn't notice it because I was too busy :airquotes: conmemorating :airquotes: the day.
Quote from: Tank on April 22, 2016, 06:29:29 AM
Quote from: Apathy on April 22, 2016, 04:51:20 AM
It's alright. Nobody acknowledges my jokes anyway.
But they'll still be laughing at them.

Haha nice

Really it's OK Magdalena. I don't even smoke or drink. Both make me psychotic.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

So, 4 nuns from the same convent died at the same time in a car accident, and they're all lined up at the Pearly Gates.

St. Peter tells the first one to come up and says, "Alright, Sister, before I let you in: Tell me, have you ever touched a penis?"
The nun is a little nervous, knows better than to lie, and says: "Yes, Peter. Just once, with my pinky."
Peter says, "Alright," and lays a bowl of Holy Water down before her. "Just dip your pinky finger in here and you'll be purified, then we'll let you in."
She does, and is let in.

Peter calls up the second nun, and says, "Alright, Sister, same question: Have you ever touched a penis?"
"Well, Peter," she says, red as a beet, "Father McKenzie made me give him a handjob once-- just once!"
"Okay," Peter says, "Just wash your hands in the Holy Water and we'll let you in."
She does and is let in.

Peter is about to call up the third nun, but he notices that the fourth nun behind her is visibly shaken, pale, and really nervous. So he says, "What's the matter, Sister?"

She gestures to the third nun and says, "Well, if it's all the same to you Peter, I'd rather gargle the water before she sticks her ass in it."
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."