Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Biggus Dickus

^^In the same vein as above^^

Arguing with a woman is not unlike reading a "Software License Agreement", whereas in the end you simply ignore the entire thing completely, and simply click, "I agree".

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Hardvark

An intelligent man an intelligent woman, and father Christmas are in a room, there is a £20 note on the table, the lights go out for a minute, when they come back on the money has gone.

Who stole the money????.

The intelligent man, because the other two do not exist. :P

Icarus

You are in a heap of trouble with that one Hardvark.  Just you wait until some of our ladies respond.  ;D

Hardvark

They'll probably ignore me for a day or two without telling me why. :D

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Guardian85

Quote from: Icarus on April 15, 2016, 06:51:09 PM
You are in a heap of trouble with that one Hardvark.  Just you wait until some of our ladies respond.  ;D

:watching:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-