Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

A car salesman knocks on your door.
"I have the best car ever! It's better than any other car on Earth! It's been made just for you!"
"Great. Can I see the car?"
"No.Sorry. You have to die first."
"What idiot would buy that car?"
"Theists."
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Icarus

chimp3

One day the zoo-keeper noticed that the orangutan was reading two books - the Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species.

Surprised, he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books?"

"Well," said the orangutan, "I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."
I doubt it!

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Tank

Biggus Dickus

A Primary school teacher explains to her class that she is an Manchester United supporter. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Man U supporters, too.

Wanting to be like their teacher hands explode into the air.

There is, however, one exception.

A lovely boy named Bruno has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks him why he has decided to be different. "Because I'm not an Man U supporter." "Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?" "Why I'm proud to be an Liverpool supporter," boasts the cute, little intelligent boy.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Bruno why he is a Liverpool supporter. "Well, My Dad and Mum are Liverpool supporters, in fact me Dad was one of the original Spice Boys,  and so I'm a "Red" too!"

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron, What would you be then?"

A pause, and a smile. "Then," says adorable little Bruno, "I'd be a Manchester United supporter."

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

chimp3

How many adults with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Hey ! What's on Netflicks?
I doubt it!

Crow

Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."