News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

Pasta Chick

OldGit

Tank

A girl in India eloped with her boyfriend.
The whole family was depressed when suddenly she came back after 3 days.
Dad: Just get out. Don't say anything.
Mom: Already you have killed us. Now why did you come back?
Brother: Why are you irritating us. Just get out.
Girl: "I forgot my Nokia charger....so I came back to collect it."

Moral of the story: Nokia will give three days battery backup!
~ Sheshadri Sampige
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Guardian85

This year the National Association of Psychologists held their annual conference at a local ski resort.

I have never seen so many Freudians slip.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

OldGit

Biggus Dickus

One has to wonder exactly how dressed up Ms. Jackson is when she shops at Wal-Mart?

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

Tank

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank