News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

Icarus

^  Bwaa ha ha!  Way to go OG.  I'm going to have to get out my telescope to look for that constellation.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

OldGit

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

OldGit

Australian Telephone Helpline Operator: "G'day mate .. Helpline here ... What's the problem?"   

Customer:  "I'm in the Outback with the girlfriend and she's been stung on her thigh by a hornet and now her vagina has completely closed up!"

Australian Telephone Helpline Operator: "Bummer!"

Customer: "Great advice! Thanks mate, bye."

Icarus

Tank

An old tired-looking dog wanders into a guy's yard. He examines the dog's collar and feels his well-fed belly and knows the dog has a home.
The dog follows him into the house, goes down the hall, jumps on the couch, gets comfortable and falls asleep. The man thinks its rather odd, but lets him sleep. After about an hour the dog wakes up, walks to the door and the guy lets him out. The dog wags his tale and leaves.
The next day the dog comes back and scratches at the door. The guy opens the door, the dog comes in, goes down the hall, jumps on the couch, gets comfortable and falls asleep again. The man lets him sleep. After about an hour the dog wakes up, walks to the door and the guy lets him out. The dog wags his tale and leaves.
This goes on for days. The guy grows really curious, so he pins a note on the dog's collar: "Your dog has been taking a nap at my house every day."
The next day the dog arrives with another note pinned to his collar: "He lives in a home with four children -- he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?

Essie Mae

Quote from: OldGit on December 08, 2015, 11:10:12 AM
Australian Telephone Helpline Operator: "G'day mate .. Helpline here ... What's the problem?"   

Customer:  "I'm in the Outback with the girlfriend and she's been stung on her thigh by a hornet and now her vagina has completely closed up!"

Australian Telephone Helpline Operator: "Bummer!"

Customer: "Great advice! Thanks mate, bye."

I can only echo Dick Emery for that one OG: "Oooh you are awful, but I like you"
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

Tank

joeactor

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

After that one xSp, my jokes are too tame.   I like the centipede and snake one best.

My enfeebled effort:

Q: How do you know a politician is telling lies?
A: his lips are moving.