Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on October 24, 2015, 12:25:28 AM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on October 24, 2015, 12:13:56 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 23, 2015, 06:38:46 PM
:clapping:
Those are funny, Bruno de la Pole.
(About time you posted funny ones.)  :P

What are you talking about all my jokes are funny.

For example:

Dad: what you got there, son?
Son: soy milk
Dad: Hola soy milk, soy tu Padre

This one is better.

Mahatma Gandhi as you know walked barefoot most of his life.
Which produced calluses on his feet. He also ate very little which caused him to be frail, and his odd diet gave him bad breath.

This made him...

A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Guardian85

I have many chemistry jokes.

I'm just worried they won't get a good reaction.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Guardian85

A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Guardian85

People who say they suffer from constipation are full of shit.

-Unknown Smartass-

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 26, 2015, 03:44:52 PM
I have many chemistry jokes.

I'm just worried they won't get a good reaction.

I knew a chemist, the guy was brilliant but totally dilutional.  :o
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Guardian85

-Unknown Smartass-

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

OldGit

Guardian85

-Unknown Smartass-

joeactor

Guardian85

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer -- you're in the wrong place."

So, the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in. Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After awhile, they've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day, God calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer, "So, how's it going down there in hell?"
Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake -- he should never have gotten down there; send him up here."
Satan says, "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue."
Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"  8)

-Unknown Smartass-

No one

Did you hear about the blonde coyote?

She chewed off 3 legs, and was still stuck in the trap.

OldGit