News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Woman goes to doctor for annual checkup
After some tests the doctor tells her that her heart, respiration, blood pressure are all in good shape.
The doctors says now let me look at the lady part that gets so many of you in trouble.
Lady begins to remove her clothes............
Doctor says No...No... No, just open your mouth and stick out your tongue.
::)

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Pasta Chick

Yeast dough can kill your dog, fwiw.  Sounds like that guy only got a bite.

Tank

Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 05, 2015, 11:05:39 AM
EeeeK! I didn't know that.

Essie Mae

Quote from: Icarus on April 01, 2015, 11:33:11 PM
Woman goes to doctor for annual checkup
After some tests the doctor tells her that her heart, respiration, blood pressure are all in good shape.
The doctors says now let me look at the lady part that gets so many of you in trouble.
Lady begins to remove her clothes............
Doctor says No...No... No, just open your mouth and stick out your tongue.
::)

Really Icarus! That's almost sexist.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Icarus

Essie Mae it is not my joke. I am just sharing one I heard from a practicing MCP. 

Tank

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Tank on April 05, 2015, 11:30:16 AM
Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 05, 2015, 11:05:39 AM
EeeeK! I didn't know that.

Yeah, it will just rise and rise with no way to expand beyond the stomach and nowhere to release the gas created by the yeast.  This guy was lucky enough to burp and fart through it, a lot of dogs will just get plugged up entirely and/or experience gastric torsion, which is fatal within 45min to a couple hours max.

Gorilla glue is similar but different as well, and supposedly tastes really sweet. 

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on April 06, 2015, 08:00:09 AM
A topless picture of me.

This shit is NSFA! He's scarred for life now and may need to smite something because of it.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Biggus Dickus

Three bro's were sitting together at a bar complaining about their wives, and the 1st bro lamented, "My wife was at the grocery store last week, and she bought over $500 worth of meat because it was on sale, however; we don't have a freezer large enough to store all of the meat, now I'm screwed'.
"That's nothing", replied the 2nd bro, "my wife went out last week and dropped $2,700 on a used car because it was such a great deal, and she doesn't even have a license to drive".
"Well", said the 3rd bro, "My wife certainly hasn't wasted money like yours, but she does make me laugh. Last week she left with some friends on a vacation to Greece, and she took about 4 dozen boxes of condoms, and she doesn't even have a penis".
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Essie Mae

Quote from: Sir Bruno on April 09, 2015, 01:39:14 PM
Three bro's were sitting together at a bar complaining about their wives, and the 1st bro lamented, "My wife was at the grocery store last week, and she bought over $500 worth of meat because it was on sale, however; we don't have a freezer large enough to store all of the meat, now I'm screwed'.
"That's nothing", replied the 2nd bro, "my wife went out last week and dropped $2,700 on a used car because it was such a great deal, and she doesn't even have a license to drive".
"Well", said the 3rd bro, "My wife certainly hasn't wasted money like yours, but she does make me laugh. Last week she left with some friends on a vacation to Greece, and she took about 4 dozen boxes of condoms, and she doesn't even have a penis".

ROFL. Just told that to my husband and son, they were also rofl.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

OldGit

Tank

Tank