Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Guardian85

Quote from: Sir Bruno on March 25, 2015, 03:29:03 PM
During a recent audit here at our office by our IT Department it was discovered one of our employees was using the following password: MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofeyAlbany

When asked why he was using such a long password he rolled his eyes and said, "Hello! It has to have at least 8 characters and include at least one capital, duh".
That used to be a blonde joke. Did the feminists get to it?  ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 25, 2015, 11:55:01 PM
During a recent audit here at our office by our IT Department it was discovered one of our employees was using the following password: MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofeyAlbany

When asked why he was using such a long password he rolled his eyes and said, "Hello! It has to have at least 8 characters and include at least one capital, duh".

No I got to it. ;D

Actually this is what we refer to as a "bro/bra" joke. I didn't use it in the previous joke because I wasn't sure if everyone here would catch onto the reference.

"Bro" or "Bra" referring to the way some of the younger fellas refer to each other, sort of like, "Dude" or "Buddy".
I have a neighbor, nice guy with whom
I get along with really well, but he has the tendency to refer to me as "Buddy" all the time. Such as "Hey Buddy, How you dong Buddy, or Good to see ya' Buddy, I sometimes simply want to tell him, "Hey Buddy, my name is Bruce, can you simply refer to me by my name"?

Back to the "Bro/Bra", maybe you remember this guy, the "Don't taze me Bro"?

The "Bro or Bra" guy is the young, good looking, frat-boy type who is a few crayons short in the box.

Here's some "Brocabulary" words.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Crow

Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Quote from: Sir Bruno on March 26, 2015, 01:14:58 PM

No I got to it. ;D

Actually this is what we refer to as a "bro/bra" joke. I didn't use it in the previous joke because I wasn't sure if everyone here would catch onto the reference.

"Bro" or "Bra" referring to the way some of the younger fellas refer to each other, sort of like, "Dude" or "Buddy".
I get along with really well, but he has the tendency to refer to me as "Buddy" all the time. Such as "Hey Buddy, How you dong Buddy, or Good to see ya' Buddy, I sometimes simply want to tell him, "Hey Buddy, my name is Bruce, can you simply refer to me by my name"?

The "Bro or Bra" guy is the young, good looking, frat-boy type who is a few crayons short in the box.

Whatever you say, Buddy.  ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Icarus

That photo is a hoot Bro Tank. Excuse me I was distracted by that Damn Bruno and his bro/bra bit. 

The little auto is in appropriate company and someone has a keen sense of humor.

Ali

So a psychologist is showing a new patient a bunch of Rorschachs (do they even do that any more? Whatever, he was because reasons.) The first one, the guy was like "penis!" The next one was "two nuns giving each other head." Third was "a bunch of stuff in a vagina." Fourth was "penis!" The psychologist was like "you, sir, are obsessed with sex!" The patient replied "you're the one with all of the dirty pictures!"

Pasta Chick

joeactor

Don't forget about Broses!

http://www.joesdump.com/2013/06/03/broses-henderson/

Buddy

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 27, 2015, 02:12:42 AM

No I got to it. ;D

I didn't say anything.  :P
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 27, 2015, 04:43:51 PM
Quote from: Guardian85 on March 27, 2015, 02:12:42 AM

No I got to it. ;D

I didn't say anything.  :P

Maybe change your username to "Brohorse4"?

Icarus

Bro and Bra are gender specific. Buddy is a girl (a cute one too) so she would  have to be Brahorse.  Bad Bruno.

OldGit