Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

You can in fact wash tennis balls and it works quite well, but they do a number on a drier.  And vice versa. 

Jolly Sapper

The circle inside of the square pictographs could use different names: 

Anclops (no eyed), Cyclops, Biclops (two eyed), Triclops (three eyed) and lastly Omniclops (all eyed)

The symbol for an iron looks like a Samurai Jack robot bunny or cockroach.

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Lee

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Crow

Retired member.

OldGit

Guardian85

The officer shouted orders to a nearby soldier. With considerable bravery, the GI ran directly onto the field of battle, in the line of fire, to retrieve a dispatch case from a dead soldier. In a hail of bullets, he dove back to safety. "Private," the officer said, "I'm recommending you for a medal. You risked your life to save the locations of our secret warehouses."

"Warehouses!?" the private shouted. "I thought you said whorehouses!"

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

During a recent audit here at our office by our IT Department it was discovered one of our employees was using the following password: MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofeyAlbany

When asked why he was using such a long password he rolled his eyes and said, "Hello! It has to have at least 8 characters and include at least one capital, duh".
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."