Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

OldGit

The voice on the burning bush clip is even sillier, IMHO.  They've just slowed the tape down a bit. :D

Asmodean

Quote from: Sir Bruno on January 22, 2015, 06:54:28 PM
Yeah, but don't you use that really authoritative "God" voice?  Like thy one in the "Ten Commandments" (With C. Heston)?

Or is your voice more like Pee Wee Hermans?

Depends. For commanding particualrly troublesome Old Gits, for instance, The Asmo usually goes with a stern nursing home staff voice.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Dobermonster

Quote from: Asmodean on January 22, 2015, 11:30:17 PM
Quote from: Sir Bruno on January 22, 2015, 06:54:28 PM
Yeah, but don't you use that really authoritative "God" voice?  Like thy one in the "Ten Commandments" (With C. Heston)?

Or is your voice more like Pee Wee Hermans?

Depends. For commanding particualrly troublesome Old Gits, for instance, The Asmo usually goes with a stern nursing home staff voice.  :D

"Now, Mr Asmo, if you won't stop flinging your peas at Luxembourg there won't be any high-protein chocolate nutritional drink later."

Asmodean

Something like that, only more overworked and underpaid.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

Quote"Now, Mr Asmo, if you won't stop flinging your peas at Luxembourg there won't be any high-protein chocolate nutritional drink later."

;D

Biggus Dickus

Paleontologists have recently discovered Pterodactyls made absolutely no sound when they were peeing, they believe this ability developed overtime in order to make them stealthier, and thus better hunters.

Of course we know this is true because the "P" is silent.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

OldGit

Guardian85

One day an 85-year-old man is taking a stroll around his hometown, which he has lived in for his whole life. As he sees the landmarks, homes, and streets from his youth, he starts reminiscing....

"I remember helping build that bridge when I was 25. I worked hard on that. But people won't call you 'the bridge builder' if you do that here. No, no, they don't!"

"I remember building that house over there when I was 30. But people won't call you 'the house builder' if you do that. No, no they don't!"

"I remember building that tavern that I still lounge at when I was 35. If you do that people won't call you 'the tavern builder' either. They sure won't!"

"But if you fuck one goat......."

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

OldGit