News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

^^Very good^^
;D ;D

Here's two jokes for the price of one:

It's Christmas Eve and a customer who was in a bar all day had to use the bathroom. He had been in there for a while when he started to scream and yell. One of the the barmaids reluctantly goes into the bathroom to check on him. "Sir, what are you yelling and screaming about in here. You're scaring our customers"?

He looks up at her from his seat and says, "Every time I flush the toilet, something bites my balls!"

"Sir" she replies, "Would you please get up off the mop bucket."

A mafioso's young son is sitting at his desk, writing a Christmas letter to Jesus.
First he writes, "Dear Baby Jesus, I have been a good boy the whole year, so I want a new..." He looks at it, then crumples it up into a ball and throws it away.

He gets out a new piece of paper and writes again, "Dear Baby Jesus, I have been a good boy for most of the year, so I want a new..." He again looks at it with disgust and throws it away.

Then he gets an idea. He goes into his mother's room, takes a statue of the Virgin Mary, puts it in the closet, and locks the door. He takes another piece of paper and writes, "Dear Baby Jesus. If you ever want to see your mother again..."

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno on December 24, 2014, 04:59:34 PM
A mafioso's young son is sitting at his desk, writing a Christmas letter to Jesus.
First he writes, "Dear Baby Jesus, I have been a good boy the whole year, so I want a new..." He looks at it, then crumples it up into a ball and throws it away.

He gets out a new piece of paper and writes again, "Dear Baby Jesus, I have been a good boy for most of the year, so I want a new..." He again looks at it with disgust and throws it away.

Then he gets an idea. He goes into his mother's room, takes a statue of the Virgin Mary, puts it in the closet, and locks the door. He takes another piece of paper and writes, "Dear Baby Jesus. If you ever want to see your mother again..."
Ha!  ;D  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

OldGit

Quote from the venerable philosopher Feng Ho-Chin:

?It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence?.

Biggus Dickus

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Biggus Dickus

A lady walks into Harrods. She looks around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to look more closely, she unexpectedly farts.

Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone noticed her little woops and prays that a sales person was not anywhere near.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a Salesman standing right behind her ? Good looking as well.

Cool as a cucumber, he displays all of the qualities one would expect of a professional in a store like Harrods.

He politely greets the lady with, ?Good day, Madam. How may we help You today?

Blushing and uncomfortable, but still hoping that the salesman somehow missed her little ?incident?, she asks, ?what is the price of this Lovely bracelet??

He answers, ?Madam ? if you farted just looking at it ? you?re going to sh*t yourself when I tell you the price!?

Icarus

Oh! that one is too good to waste, Bruno. I have copied it and given it to my wife who works in an upscale jewelry store.

OldGit

Eric V Arachnid

Misanthropic Curmudgeon

OldGit

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

OldGit