News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Asmodean

Generally, they are easy enough to understand. There is a lot of litterature on the subject as well. Where there is will, there is a way, so I think what they are really doing is they are drinking beer until they get some will.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Crow

Quote from: Asmodean on November 27, 2014, 05:21:41 PM
Generally, they are easy enough to understand. There is a lot of litterature on the subject as well. Where there is will, there is a way, so I think what they are really doing is they are drinking beer until they get some will.

You will never understand the subtle signals especially when the vast majority of men can't actually see them. If you can read them then cool you will probably be able to understand why your female friend is in a mood with you for what seems like no fucking reason and it should be obvious and not tell you because you should know and then acts like a total bell end for a month.
Retired member.

Asmodean

Well, I'm good at reading people and situations. Also, not too bad at manipulating them to my advantage, although I prefer not to.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Icarus

The wise and powerful Asmo is sadly deluded if he believes that he understands the female psyche.  Most of the ladies are wired in a way that is beyond the ken of male creatures. I think that is part of the reason that we find them so fascinating ..... and we love 'em.

Asmodean

He can. I'm sure the psychologists among you can relate, even if the romantics can not.

Personally, I do not find females one iota more fascinating than males. I do not love them - or anybody, really - in general, even though I have had my share of crushes, and sex is... Just sex. Many women like that with no strings attached, same as I do. All in all, I really have no agenda when it comes to women (for that matter, men and "other" as well), and that... Uncomplicates things.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

Sheep often get moody, as well.  I'll never understand them.

Asmodean

Oh, come on! Now you are just poking at The Asmo! Sheep?! Sheep are utterly, completely uncomplicated. If you have worked with them at all, you should be able to understand them easily. Their motivations are really basic.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Essie Mae

I bought this Christmas card for my friend today. Don't know why tinypic has turned it sideways).
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Essie Mae on November 28, 2014, 10:29:57 PM
I bought this Christmas card for my friend today. Don't know why tinypic has turned it sideways).

That's a good card Essie ;D

I had similar issues with Tinypic turning images and always being required to enter the media code with practically every upload, so I switch to Imgur after asking everyone here at HAF what imaging site they used. So far I like it much better.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."