News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on October 03, 2014, 08:51:01 AM

..? That is not a very easy geometric shape to describe, but nor is it difficult.

You have a distinct attachment thingy with two holes in it. That can be used as a point fo reference. From there, the circular parts likely have a radius, the straight parts likely have a length and the rest is just about right, left and some detail descriptions.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

It looks something like this on a Vectra, I think:

Beyond dimensions and the number and spacing of those attachment eyes, not a very difficult shape.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Quote from: Asmodean on October 03, 2014, 03:33:51 PM
It looks something like this on a Vectra, I think:

Beyond dimensions and the number and spacing of those attachment eyes, not a very difficult shape.

:o Oh, behave...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

It is behaving quite properly, thank you very much.

oO(Unlike my handbrake, an ABS gasket and heater  >:( I'm SO buying an Insignia this summer.)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Essie Mae

Quote from: Asmodean on October 03, 2014, 11:07:53 AM
Quote from: Tank on October 03, 2014, 08:51:01 AM

..? That is not a very easy geometric shape to describe, but nor is it difficult.

You have a distinct attachment thingy with two holes in it. That can be used as a point fo reference. From there, the circular parts likely have a radius, the straight parts likely have a length and the rest is just about right, left and some detail descriptions.
What a load of bollocks.

Asmodean

Quote from: Essie Mae on October 03, 2014, 11:11:45 PM
Quote from: The Great and terrible Asmo the Terrible

What a load of bollocks.
Do substantiate. From where I sit, everything I said was accurate.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Essie Mae

Two days without any HAF jokes - I need my fix - more pease.

Guardian85

Quote from: Essie Mae on October 05, 2014, 01:04:49 AM
Two days without any HAF jokes - I need my fix - more pease.

If you say so......

An old man was laying on his death bed. With only hours to live, he suddenly noticed the scent of chocolate chip cookies coming from the kitchen. With his last bit of energy, the old man pulled himself out from his bed, across the floor to the stairs, and down the stairs to the kitchen.
There, the old man's wife was baking chocolate chip cookies. With his last ounce of energy, the old man reached for a cookie. His wife, however, quickly smacked him across the back of his hand, and exclaimed, "Leave them alone, they're for the funeral!"

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

OldGit

Magdalena

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 05, 2014, 01:37:35 AM
An old man was laying on his death bed. With only hours to live, he suddenly noticed the scent of chocolate chip cookies coming from the kitchen. With his last bit of energy, the old man pulled himself out from his bed, across the floor to the stairs, and down the stairs to the kitchen.
There, the old man's wife was baking chocolate chip cookies. With his last ounce of energy, the old man reached for a cookie. His wife, however, quickly smacked him across the back of his hand, and exclaimed, "Leave them alone, they're for the funeral!"
I love your jokes!  :D I always share them.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank