News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Crow

Retired member.

Icarus

Grandma's joke is hilarious. I like the old broad.

Kermit's double entente is cute too.

jumbojak

Probably a repeat, but I heard it at work tonight and had a good laugh:

One day Little Jimmy walks onto the porch and sees his father smoking a cigar. Jimmy asks if he can take a drag to see what smoking a cigar is like. His father replies, "Can you touch your asshole with your dick?"

Jimmy shakes his head and his father replies, "Then you can't take a drag of this cigar."

A few days later Jimmy walks onto the porch and sees his father drinking a beer. Jimmy asks if he can try a sip and find out what beer tastes like. His father replies, "Can you touch your asshole with your dick?"

Jimmy shakes his head and his father replies, "Then you can't have a sip of this beer."

A few days later Jimmy's father walks onto the porch and sees his son with a plate of Grandma's Super Deluxe Snickerdoodles. It's a secret family recipe. Jimmy's father asks if he can have one, because he loves Grandma's Super Deluxe Snickerdoodles. Jimmy asks, "Can you touch your asshole with your dick?"

Jimmy's father nods his head and Jimmy replies, "Then go fuck yourself. Grandma made these cookies for me."

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Crow

Quote from: jumbojak on July 26, 2014, 03:53:35 AM
Probably a repeat, but I heard it at work tonight and had a good laugh:

One day Little Jimmy walks onto the porch and sees his father smoking a cigar. Jimmy asks if he can take a drag to see what smoking a cigar is like. His father replies, "Can you touch your asshole with your dick?"

Jimmy shakes his head and his father replies, "Then you can't take a drag of this cigar."

A few days later Jimmy walks onto the porch and sees his father drinking a beer. Jimmy asks if he can try a sip and find out what beer tastes like. His father replies, "Can you touch your asshole with your dick?"

Jimmy shakes his head and his father replies, "Then you can't have a sip of this beer."

A few days later Jimmy's father walks onto the porch and sees his son with a plate of Grandma's Super Deluxe Snickerdoodles. It's a secret family recipe. Jimmy's father asks if he can have one, because he loves Grandma's Super Deluxe Snickerdoodles. Jimmy asks, "Can you touch your asshole with your dick?"

Jimmy's father nods his head and Jimmy replies, "Then go fuck yourself. Grandma made these cookies for me."

4 posts above yours.
Retired member.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Claireliontamer

joeactor

Icarus

I just love that one CLT. It could actually be a mnemonic device for students who can not remember. Now all you have to do is invent some more clever picture thingys for other trig identities.

Tank

Frantically I tore off her dress, bra and knickers. My heart was racing but I just managed to close the wardrobe door before she got home.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

OldGit

How many religious people does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They will just sit in the dark and demand you accept the light is still on.

Ali