News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 09, 2014, 01:44:32 PM
Quote from: Bruno on June 03, 2014, 02:03:00 AM
Jesus walks into a bar with the twelve apostles and tells the bartender with a smirk, "Thirteen waters please".

I don't get it.....help  :-\
Jesus is a Jew.
He asks for thirteen waters.
He turns them into wine for free.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

jumbojak

Quote from: DEATH on June 09, 2014, 01:46:53 PM
Jesus is a Jew.
He asks for thirteen waters.
He turns them into wine for free.

You say that as though all Jews have that particular talent! :D

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Icarus

Tank, Git and Icarus are traveling through a village in northern England in their Morgan sedan car. All three of them are old and hard of hearing.  Tank mumbles; "I say, is this Wembley?" Git: "No I think it is Thursday'. Icarus; "So am I, let's stop for a drink"

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on June 10, 2014, 07:06:03 AM
Tank, Git and Icarus are traveling through a village in northern England in their Morgan sedan car. All three of them are old and hard of hearing.  Tank mumbles; "I say, is this Wembley?" Git: "No I think it is Thursday'. Icarus; "So am I, let's stop for a drink"
That is so good  :D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

OldGit

Niya

nice one, Gene :D
Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

joeactor

Ha! More, please!

Essie Mae

They're in a Morgan?!  Is there room for a little one - I'm old too?
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

Quote from: Essie Mae on June 11, 2014, 10:49:17 AM
You can sit on my lap  ;D

Essie Mae

Quote from: DEATH on June 11, 2014, 01:08:34 PM
You can sit on my lap  ;D
I'd dicing with D/death in more ways than one.

Biggus Dickus

So the group stops to pick up the lovely Essie May and she climbs into the rumble seat with Death, and Icarus shouts back to the two of them, "We're stopping off for a drink", and Essie May says', "Oh thank you, yes I always have looked good in pink".
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Essie Mae

Quote from: Bruno on June 11, 2014, 01:13:50 PM

So the group stops to pick up the lovely Essie May and she climbs into the rumble seat with Death, and Icarus shouts back to the two of them, "We're stopping off for a drink", and Essie May says', "Oh thank you, yes I always have looked good in pink".

No, really I thought it was Old Git apologising for the stink (of one of his farts).

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Essie Mae on June 11, 2014, 01:22:11 PM
Quote from: Bruno on June 11, 2014, 01:13:50 PM

No, really I thought it was Old Git apologising for the stink (of one of his farts).

Excellent! ;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

OldGit

Quote from: EMNo, really I thought it was Old Git apologising for the stink (of one of his farts).

You said that word! :o

OldGit