Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dobermonster

Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 24, 2014, 03:32:55 PM

Hilarious, but unfortunately real, and under investigation

Also, my dogs definitely think with better grammar.  Maybe police dogs are thugs.

:D

I remember a barrister friend sending me that, it's legit too. Apparently admin demanded a statement from Officer Peach, so his handler 'assisted'.

OldGit

OldGit

Icarus

;D   Git did you draw that one? Classic stuff earns a silver star.

OldGit

Sorry, Icarus, I am totally useless at drawing.  I'm a dab hand at cut'n'paste, though. ;D

OldGit

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

I didn't get that one^^?

Two dogs are walking along a street. They are passed by a third dog driving a lorry load of logs.
One turns to the other and says: "He started by fetching a stick, and just built up the business from there.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Magdelena I meant there is no image in your posting. (I get the joke, even if the other doesn't)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

OldGit

Asmodean

And you can not play newton's cradle on a flexible arm swingset why..? It doesn't add much to the minor chance of injury already there in the swingset's intended use, at least as long as the stand-ins for balls are kids, decreases the possibility of accidental inappropriate touching (Speaking of ass-grabbing that may occur with vigorous swinging) and possibly serves to teach the little assholes why in a proper newton's cradle, there is supposed to be no air between the weights when the system is idle.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

OK, OK, but it keeps the little buggers out of mischief.  ;)