News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

YES! The Church of Divine Asmology, it teaches that there.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

Guardian85

A woman goes to her doctor, complaining that her husband is 300% impotent. The doctor says, "I'm not sure I understand what you mean." She says, "Well, the first 100% you can imagine. In addition, he burned his tongue and broke his finger!"

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

OldGit

Dobermonster

^ It would be difficult to imagine a more punchable face. The photoshop just makes it even more so.

Marvin

Quote from: Dobermonster on February 19, 2014, 11:28:10 AM
^ It would be difficult to imagine a more punchable face. The photoshop just makes it even more so.

Wouldn't it be better to poke him in the eye with a stick?
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Tank

joeactor