News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Pasta Chick

For All You Cat Lovers

I'm just ignoring the two or three who are being complete douches to their animals.  The rest is too funny.

And for the Asmo, there is a rattie, too.

Tank

Got tasered picking up my friend from the airport today. Apparently security doesn't like it when you shout, "Hi Jack!"
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

OldGit

OldGit

I was in a relationship with this girl when she told me,

"I did not want to scare you off by telling you this but it's only right you should know. I was married and I run away from my husband because of the constant beatings, I could never endure that again."

"You have absolutely nothing to worry about with me," I replied, "I have no intention of marrying you."

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Icarus

Quote from: OldGit on February 03, 2014, 04:01:04 PM
Anybody seen this site before?

OG I am concerned about you. How do you find such outlandishly deranged sites?  Aside from that you are one of my most admired and respected heathens........well even if you do find WTF sites.  ;D

OldGit

Tank

joeactor

En_Route

the professor of string theoy is gfound in bed with one of his students by his wife when she returns home early."Please stay calm, darling "says the professor "I can explain everything" .
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

A man brought a very limp dog into the veterinary clinic. As he laid the dog on the table, the doctor pulled out his stethoscope, placing the receptor on the dog's chest.  After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said, "I'm sorry, but your dog has passed away." "What?" screamed the man.  "How can you tell? You haven't done any testing on him or anything. I want another opinion!"  With that, the vet turned and left the room. In a few moments, he returned with a Labrador retriever. The Retriever went right to work, sniffing and prodding, checking the poor dead dog out thoroughly. After a considerable amount of sniffing, the Retriever sadly shook his head and said, "Bark".

The veterinarian then took the Labrador out and returned in a few moments with a cat, which also checked out the poor dog on the table. As had his predecessors, the cat sadly shook his head and said, "Meow." He then jumped off the table and ran out of the room.  The veterinarian handed the man a bill for $600. The dog's owner went berserk.  "$600! Just to tell me my dog is dead? This is outrageous!" 

The vet shook his head sadly and explained. "If you had taken my word for it, it would have been $50, but with the Lab work and the cat scan....