News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

Magdalena

Quote from: Pasta Chick on January 18, 2014, 02:25:24 AM
Hey now.  What I do know is, it's no joke

These are serious baby shower cakes we're talking about here.

Gee, thanks for that Pasta Chick...I think.

"Push Olivia, push!" "Push Shelby, push!" "Push Trinity, push!" --Wow!
"Heads up!"--Cute.
Twins--Also cute.
"Ready or not... Here I come!"--Disturbing!
New born with placenta--That's just wrong!
"He shoots...He scores!"--Accurate.
The last one--That's some Psycho-shit! It's nightmarish, too much strawberry jam. This one should be censored.
The water birth--I don't even know where to begin, I'm speechless! I wouldn't eat it.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Pasta Chick

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Guardian85

A man takes his wife to the stock show. They start heading down the alley that had the bulls. They come up to the first bull and his sign stated: "This bull mated 50 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "He mated 50 times in a year, you could learn from him." They proceed to the next bull and his sign stated: "This bull mated 65 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "This one mated 65 times last year. That is over 5 times a month. You can learn from this one, also." They proceeded to the last bull and his sign said: "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife's mouth drops open and says, "WOW! He mated 365 times last year. That is ONCE A DAY!!! You could really learn from this one." The man turns to his wife and says, "Go up and inquire if it was 365 times with the same cow."

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Pasta Chick

Pasta Chick

Asmodean

Yes, well... Beats what them Pacific Rimers call their cars. Have you seen those names?! Getz, Myvi, Matiz, Cee'd... Terrible. How do you even pronounce Cee'd?!  >:(

Oh, and Ford also make (off the top of my head) Galaxy, Explorer, Expedition and Fusion. One can make pics out of those too. What I don't get is why one would even bother..?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz