Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

'Remember what we used to do when we were young? You used to make soup and we would take or clothes off, sit at the table naked and eat it', grandpa said. Grandma, filled with desire, agreed to have that experience one more time and started cooking. An hour later, grandma and grandpa were sitting at the table, butt naked, staring each other in the eyes. 'Oh honey', grandma said, 'I'm getting this nice warm feeling in my heart again' 'I bet you are', said grandpa', your tits are hanging in the soup'.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

^ LOL!  A seasonal joke, the product of a lively or perhaps sick, imagination. Love it.

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Kody

Pasta Chick

Pasta Chick

Kody

Two pretzels were walking down the street. One was assaulted.

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on December 06, 2013, 06:04:30 PM

Right... This kind of stuff is probably where the more uneducated among us get some of their superstitions from in the first place. Not karma, boys and girls, shadows. That's how shadows work.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Crow

Quote from: Asmodean on December 07, 2013, 02:27:14 AM

Right... This kind of stuff is probably where the more uneducated among us get some of their superstitions from in the first place. Not karma, boys and girls, shadows. That's how shadows work.

That's how light works.
Retired member.

OldGit

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Asmodean on December 07, 2013, 02:27:14 AM

I can't think of anyone who take that seriously as "karma" who isn't dumb as a stump to start with.  You can't fix stupid, no matter how many memes you censor.