News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

A fifteen-year old boy walked into a pharmacy. "How much is it for one condom?", he asked the pharmacist. "Sorry, son, but they only come in packs of three and they're $3.50," said the pharmacist. "Darn," said the disappointed boy, "I don't have enough money. And today I was planning on getting lucky with my new girlfriend." "Well," said the pharmacist, "in that case you can take a box for free." "Gee, thanks!!!" yelled the boy as he dashed out the door holding the box of condoms.

That night, he was at his girlfriends' house, and everyone was seated at the dinner table, ready to eat. They all said grace with bowed heads, and then they began eating. As dinner progressed, the girl noticed that the boy's head was still bowed. "I didn't know you were so religious," she whispered to her young boyfriend, impressed.

"I didn't know your dad was a pharmacist," was his reply.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

Hm... Never had that "girlfriend's father" issue... Had a "'girlfriend's' son" wakeup call once, but... I guess I don't cliché very well.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Crow

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 25, 2013, 04:04:00 PM
A fifteen-year old boy walked into a pharmacy. "How much is it for one condom?", he asked the pharmacist. "Sorry, son, but they only come in packs of three and they're $3.50," said the pharmacist. "Darn," said the disappointed boy, "I don't have enough money. And today I was planning on getting lucky with my new girlfriend." "Well," said the pharmacist, "in that case you can take a box for free." "Gee, thanks!!!" yelled the boy as he dashed out the door holding the box of condoms.

That night, he was at his girlfriends' house, and everyone was seated at the dinner table, ready to eat. They all said grace with bowed heads, and then they began eating. As dinner progressed, the girl noticed that the boy's head was still bowed. "I didn't know you were so religious," she whispered to her young boyfriend, impressed.

"I didn't know your dad was a pharmacist," was his reply.

I wonder what came first the joke or the Levis advert.
Retired member.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 27, 2013, 06:05:15 PM

I would argue that these are, in fact, among the best website names, but then I've done a speck of marketing in my younger days.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Guardian85

-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

Yes!  >:( Let's sacrifice the insolent Swede to His Grayness!  >:(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

:D

The Christian Science Society of Dixon, Illinois, could not have gotten more literal if they tried —
which they supposedly didn't when they constructed a church that looks from a certain angle like a
giant phallus, complete with balls and bushy pubes.

http://gawker.com/christian-science-church-looks-like-a-giant-dick-from-s-1454084292
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Marvin

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-18/forensic-expert-claims-new-evidence-may-clear-peru-six/4829228
Quote"I am convinced my brother was murdered," Wimber Rodriguez Vilchez said.

"The only thing I want is for the population of Australia to know the truth. My brother was murdered. That is clear."
Wimber Rodriguez Vilchez says his dead brother visited him in a dream. (ABC 7.30)

Wimber Rodriguez Vilchez became convinced of the Australians' involvement after a dream in which his brother visited him.

"I went running to him, to embrace him, 'Lino my brother', and he said, 'Let me go, let me go, don't hold me, they killed me. I didn't want to die'."

He says his brother's ghost also visited their sister.

"Lino said he had been arguing with somebody. His hands were (moving out) and there was a tall man and a short man and a girl.

"After she said, 'my little brother, tell me, tell where did this happen?', and my brother said, 'nine plus six add it up, nine plus six'.

"And so we said, 'hey, it's in the 15th, in the 15th floor, they have killed Lino, let's go to the police and see how the investigation is going'."

Well I found it funny.
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

technolud

Q: Why do Wasps avoid group sex?

A:  Writing thank you notes is endless.

Tank

Quote from: technolud on October 31, 2013, 11:38:17 PM
Q: Why do Wasps avoid group sex?

A:  Writing thank you notes is endless.
Wasps? As in insects or White Anglo Saxon Protestants? Even then I don't get it  :)
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank