News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

See what? I don't think I see "It", and I have pretty much gone over the image pixel by pixel
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tom62

Quote from: Asmodean on October 20, 2013, 08:29:57 PM
See what? I don't think I see "It", and I have pretty much gone over the image pixel by pixel

I don't see "it" either.Maybe the "joke" has something to do with marijuana plants?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: Tom62 on October 20, 2013, 08:39:58 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on October 20, 2013, 08:29:57 PM

I don't see "it" either.Maybe the "joke" has something to do with marijuana plants?

Or that it's a police van maybe? I guess I don't see "it" either.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

catmandeux

catmandeux

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

Quote from: catmandeux on October 21, 2013, 12:46:20 AM
That might make the occupants of the apartment from which the picture was taken feel like defecating masonry.
Over a couple of plants..? But that looks like Europe, that does. Give up your plants, pay the fine and no need for giving birth to building materials.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Asmodean

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 22, 2013, 12:56:43 AM

Isn't that supposed to be one of those radar planes? What do those have to do with "space race"?

Me, I think North Korea is in space race mainly with something like this:

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Guardian85

Technically a command and control aircraft, which is used in various nations space programs.

-Unknown Smartass-