News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catmandeux

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: catmandeux on September 22, 2013, 11:18:15 PM
That's really funny!!! 

When had CRT monitors, aliencat used to love to lay on top, occasionally swatting at the mouse pointer as it moved around on the screen.  Since we have switched to all flat screen tv's and monitors, she has changed her computer and tv watching activity.  Now, when I am using my laptop, she loves to sneak in and sit on the keyboard.  Yesterday, she somehow hit a combination of keys that put the display into portrait mode.  Having never done that intentionally, it took me a while to figure out how to change it back to normal.   ???

You might want to consider something like this http://www.bitboost.com/pawsense/
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Crow

Quote from: Asmodean on September 23, 2013, 09:30:35 PM

Sort of accurate, that, yes?

Yeah. Though it needs another signifier to be more interesting

Heavy metal: Your wearing leather and you know there's a beast.
Doom metal: Your wearing lots of leather standing in some woods and you preach about the beast.
Black metal: Your wearing leather with studs and you obey the beast
Death metal: You are a metal equivalent of an Essex girl therefore not quite the beast but close.
Power metal: You wear leather whilst fantasying about flying through strathemerion on the back of a plinthmingon as you head to fight a dragon.
Viking Metal: You wear leather pants and nothing else whilst fighting the jötnar and thursar.
Thrash metal: You wear denim and gave yourself whiplash whilst fighting the beast.
Metalcore: You like Twilight.
Glam Metal: Your still think its the 80's and you have no idea what this all about.
Retired member.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Tank

Dobermonster

Quote from: Tank on September 25, 2013, 07:51:20 AM
Canadian memes  ;D

http://themetapicture.com/things-are-somehow-different-in-canada/

LOL

Actually I have a diary from when I was 8 or 9, and there's an entry where I apologized to the diary for not writing more regularly.

To add:

Asmodean

Canada seems to be a really nice place. I might even consider it in my vacation plans...
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Tank