News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Claireliontamer

Stolen from FB.....

On Monday morning, the teacher walked to the blackboard and noticed someone had written the word "penis" in tiny letters.

She turned around, but couldn't find the guilty face. She quickly erased it and began her class.

Tuesday, she was again greeted with "penis" on the blackboard, written in larger letters. She looked around in vain for the culprit, and then proceeded with the day's lesson. Every morning for the rest of the week, "penis" was written on the board in larger and larger letters, and each time, the teacher furiously erased it. By Friday, she'd had enough. "That's enough," she sputtered. "I -- I can't believe this! Monday morning, I expect an explanation for this behavior!" On Monday morning, the teacher confidently entered the classroom and found on the board: "Don't you know -- the more you rub it, the bigger it gets?"

Tank

Tank

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on September 20, 2013, 08:49:02 PM
One for Claire

The word tea-bagging screams its absence.

Quote from: Tank on September 20, 2013, 07:13:03 PM

To the best of my knowledge, dogs do not percieve houses in terms of "my".
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Icarus

The Asmo has evidently never had a dog. Probably has something to do with protecting his ratties.  Dogs, and even cats, do in fact own the home.

Dobermonster

Quote from: jumbojak on September 21, 2013, 02:46:05 AM
Quote from: Asmodean on September 21, 2013, 01:53:28 AMTo the best of my knowledge, dogs do not percieve houses in terms of "my".

Mine does.

So does mine. They have a very strong sense of 'mine' when it comes to territory and resources (like squeaky toys).

Tank

Asmodean

Quote from: Icarus on September 21, 2013, 03:45:27 AM
The Asmo has evidently never had a dog. Probably has something to do with protecting his ratties.  Dogs, and even cats, do in fact own the home.
I did not own a dog, but people I live(d) with did own several. And when it comes to property, whoever the dog percieved as pack leader always had the last say.

As for cats - don't like them. Don't care.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Marvin

One for Claire

How does that Python song go?

The lion seems to be smiling, maybe humming the tune.
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: Contranym on September 21, 2013, 04:26:29 PM
One for Claire

How does that Python song go?

The lion seems to be smiling, maybe humming the tune.

Let me take a stab at this, off the top of my head:

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love yoooooou too
I love to hear you oralize... When I'm between your thighs...
You blow me awaaaaaay!

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you truuuly...
Life can be fine if we both 69!...
And we'll sit in our faces in all sorts of places and play...
TIL WE'RE BOTH BLOWN AWAAAAAAAAAY!

yikes. I'm a nerd. Now I'm gonna google that shit and see if I still have the lyrics right.  ;D
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Tank

Tank