News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

Let The Asmo poke a hole in your parade: He wants a kebab. Without beer or any other form of alcohol.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Niya

Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

joeactor

(23 years later)

SWF seeks short men. Must be under 5' - No exceptions!

Pasta Chick

Tank

Asmodean

Doesn't work for The Asmo. Unfortunately, He is developing a near-immunity like tolerance to caffeine.  :(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Crow

Quote from: Asmodean on September 13, 2013, 08:29:32 PM
Doesn't work for The Asmo. Unfortunately, He is developing a near-immunity like tolerance to caffeine.  :(

Modafinial or armodafinil. They are very good at keeping you awake and also very proactive in everything even if you have been awake for 48 hours straight. You concept of time goes out of the window though.
Retired member.

Asmodean

Insomnia is also good for keeping an Asmo awake. Slightly zombified though... Kind of like Jesus. Only with neatly waxed eyebrows and proper clothing in stead of some dirty rag.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Claireliontamer

Asmodean

Also, photons, gluons, the "empty" space... And I'm sure there is far more of that last one than there is of "everything"
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.