Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Niya

Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Tank

Tank

Pasta Chick

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Pasta Chick

No idea.  Some actor, I take it.  I didn't find it terribly relevant, given the visual aide. 

Crow

Quote from: Asmodean on August 24, 2013, 07:30:38 PM
Who is that Wenter-somethingorother?  ???

From Prison Break don't think he has done anything else.
Retired member.

Asmodean

Quote from: Crow on August 24, 2013, 09:10:53 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on August 24, 2013, 07:30:38 PM
Who is that Wenter-somethingorother?  ???

From Prison Break don't think he has done anything else.
Methink I saw that face as someoneorother in somethigorother, but I didn't see Prison Break, so it wasn't that.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Pasta Chick

Pasta Chick

OldGit

A six-year-old goes to the hospital with her mother to visit her Grandpa. When they get to the hospital, she runs ahead of her mother and bursts into her Grandpa's room. "Grandpa, Grandpa!" she says excitedly. "As soon as mummy comes into the room, make a noise like a frog!"

"What?" said her Grandpa.

"Make a noise like a frog because mummy said that as soon as you croak, we're all going to Disney World!"

Icarus