Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

LOL! That's a good one Tank. Here's another Canadian one - it would be funny if it wasn't so accurate it's scary.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

OldGit

Nineteen Irishmen go to the cinema; the ticket lady asks "Why so many of you?"
Mick replies, "The film said 18 or over."

Icarus

Pelican swoops down and scoops up a frog. He promptly swallows the frog. Pelican is flying along and frog yells up and asks; how high are we flying? Pelican says; about 600 feet. Frog says; you wouldnt shit me would ya?

Pasta Chick

Tom62

Billy Graham's Faith Healing Show is visiting Amsterdam. During the show a man shouts from the audience: "I can walk! I can walk! Billy Graham shouts back "Halleluja, did the Lord cure you?". "No" , said the man, "A SOB has stolen my bike".
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: Tom62 on August 17, 2013, 11:46:05 AM
Billy Graham's Faith Healing Show is visiting Amsterdam. During the show a man shouts from the audience: "I can walk! I can walk! Billy Graham shouts back "Halleluja, did the Lord cure you?". "No" , said the man, "A SOB has stolen my bike".
Well that's no problem all he'd need would be a universal key (a pair of blot cutters) to steal somebody else's!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Quote from: Tom62Billy Graham's Faith Healing Show is visiting Amsterdam. During the show a man shouts from the audience: "I can walk! I can walk! Billy Graham shouts back "Halleluja, did the Lord cure you?". "No" , said the man, "A SOB has stolen my bike".

:lol:

Icarus

The musician at a piano bar often brought his small dog to work. On one occassion the dog jumped onto the bar and walked down to a particular customer who was having a gin and tonic. The dog hiked his leg and hosed down the G&T. The customer approached the piano player and said, angrily,: do you know your dog pissed in my gin?  Piano guy says: no, but hum a few bars and I will try to pick up the tune.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

OldGit

^ lol

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador ."Blow that" says Mick "have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Crow

A woman visits her doctor complaining of a strange feeling in her lower stomach. The doctor examines her and states;
"Well, I can tell you that you'll need to be buying lots of nappies in about nine months time."
"Am I pregnant? That is wonderful news."
"No, you have bowel cancer."
Retired member.

Pasta Chick

Icarus

^ breaks....brakes.  Different deal altogether. (did I spell altogether correctly?)

Sorry about being a spelling geek. You can bust me the next time I mess up a spelling. There will be a next time when I do it wrong, Maybe I already did.