News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

We had one of those larger ones before. That miserable look on its face is probably just its gestalt.

That said, it can wear the tiny one's bed as a diaper.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Pasta Chick

My old Husky used to voluntarily sleep on cat beds.  Amazingly flexible for a guy with spondilytis and arthritis all down his back...

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

MariaEvri

Quote from: Tank on July 17, 2013, 09:41:17 AM

this picture reminds me of my iguana. I like putting stuff on his head and his "I-dont-care-" look is priceless
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Siz

Quote from: MariaEvri on July 17, 2013, 04:15:56 PM
this picture reminds me of my iguana. I like putting stuff on his head and his "I-dont-care-" look is priceless

Does an iguana have any other kind of look??

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

Quote from: MariaEvri on July 17, 2013, 04:15:56 PM
Quote from: Tank on July 17, 2013, 09:41:17 AM

Come on! You've got to take a photo of that and post it!

Tank

Icarus

^ Rat poison changes everything.

Mirth aside, Warfarin is a  cruel way to dispose of rodents.

Pasta Chick

^^I'm still waiting for someone to discover a horrible side effect of botox.  We're really still on the first generation of users.  I mean, how can there NOT be one?  Sure, there are medical uses that probably make the gamble worth taking, but to do it just because? 

Poison baits in general are horrific and I wish they were all illegal. 

MariaEvri

QuoteDoes an iguana have any other kind of look??
there's a "I hate you" look a "dont come near me" look and a "I hate you dont come near me look"

QuoteCome on! You've got to take a photo of that and post it!

snapshot from ahalf a year ago. This is his "I am ignoring you" look
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

OldGit

Tank

Quote from: MariaEvri on July 18, 2013, 03:28:34 PM
QuoteDoes an iguana have any other kind of look??
there's a "I hate you" look a "dont come near me" look and a "I hate you dont come near me look"

QuoteCome on! You've got to take a photo of that and post it!

snapshot from ahalf a year ago. This is his "I am ignoring you" look
That's sooooo mean!  :D

OldGit

I hope for your sake those beasties don't have poisonous fangs.  :D