News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

Quote from: OldGit on June 19, 2013, 09:59:30 AM
I think it's funny.  It was certainly intended to be.  :D

you may like this ;)

I like the 'keeping your head low and running in a serpentine fashion is advised'.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

OldGit

Pasta Chick

My BF says he'd use this method:
Insist the guy comes over to pick your daughter up.  While she's finishing getting ready, offer him a beer.  If he declines, he's a rude guest and not taking your daughter out.  If he accepts, he's an irresponsible drunk and not taking your daughter out.

Or do what my friend's father did and have a normal, friendly conversation with the young man while sitting on the couch cleaning your shot gun. 

Crow

I love meeting the fathers of girlfriends. It's fun you can mess with them so much especially as its something they never expect to happen back to them.
Retired member.

Pasta Chick

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Niya

Quote from: Crow on June 20, 2013, 02:50:22 AM
I love meeting the fathers of girlfriends. It's fun you can mess with them so much especially as its something they never expect to happen back to them.

how do you do that?  :D
Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Niya

Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----

Niya

-----

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Niya

-----

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

OldGit

A man boarded a plane with six kids.
After they got settled in their seats a woman sitting across the aisle from him leaned over to him and asked, "Are all of those kids yours?"
"No Ma'am, I work for a condom company. These are customer complaints."

OldGit

Tank