News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Non Quixote

Ya give 'em books and they just chew on the covers...
"Faith is something you believe that nobody in his right mind would believe."    ~ Archie Bunker

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Niya

Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

OldGit

Pasta Chick

OldGit

^ LOL!

A very tired nurse walks into a bank, totally exhausted after an 18-hour shift.
Preparing to write a cheque, she pulls a rectal thermometer out of her purse and tries to write with it.
When she realizes her mistake, she looks at the flabbergasted teller, and without missing a beat, she says: 'Well, that's great....that's just great... Some arsehole's got my pen!'

Tank

Tank

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

Congratulations, young one.
If you come find the master he will teach you the secrets of the ninja.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Quote from: Guardian85 on June 07, 2013, 01:29:01 AM

Congratulations, young one.
If you come find the master he will teach you the secrets of the ninja.

That isn't actually me, though I am stealing this for my yearbook quote.  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

OldGit

Well, congratulations to Megan anyway, whoever she is.  It's a good Welsh name, too.

Claireliontamer