Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

^ Ding!  Well done, O Grey One!

---------------

Here's a good one for Brits, though foreigners may not get the full flavour:

How many Ulster Unionists does it take to change a lightbulb?

How many Ulster Unionists does it take to change a lightbulb?
"WE WULL NIVVUR! NIVVUR! CHAYUNGE THE LIGHTBULB! THE LIGHTBULB IS THE SAYAM LIGHTBULB AS OOR FATHERS HAD AND THEYUR FATHERS BEFOWUR THEYAM, AND WE WILL NIVVUR! NIVVUR! CHAYUNGE THE LIGHTBULB!"

Niya

Lol

Oops! just found out the image is not showing up. May be flickr is down atm. :(
Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Tank

Nyia

Looks like you have linked to a directory or something as there is no '.jpg' at teh end of the link in your post.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Quote from: NiyaLol

Oops! just found out the image is not showing up. May be flickr is down atm. :(

FTFY, Niya

Niya

Thanx Guys, I had never used Flickr before. :)

How did you fix it OG, can u teach me?  :)
Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----

OldGit

I don't know anything about Flickr but I found it wouldn't let me do a direct copy, which I would have saved onto Photobucket and posted from there.  So I used the very handy Windows 7 snipping tool to save a copy to my computer and thence to Photobucket.  It takes much longer to explain than to do; it's very simple.

OldGit

The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, 'Hello.'
'Mrs. Sanders, please.'

'Speaking.'

'Mrs. Sanders, this is Doctor Jones at Saint Agnes Laboratory. When your
husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week, a biopsy from another
Mr. Sanders arrived as well. We are now uncertain which one belongs to your
husband. Frankly, either way the results are not too good.'

'What do you mean?' Mrs. Sanders asks nervously.

'Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one
tested positive for HIV. We can't tell which is which.'

'That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?' questioned Mrs. Sanders.

'Normally we can, but Medicare will only pay for these expensive tests one
time.'

'Well, what am I supposed to do now?'

'The folks at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off
somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with
him.

Niya

Quote from: OldGit on May 30, 2013, 04:41:16 PM
The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, 'Hello.'
'Mrs. Sanders, please.'

'Speaking.'

'Mrs. Sanders, this is Doctor Jones at Saint Agnes Laboratory. When your
husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week, a biopsy from another
Mr. Sanders arrived as well. We are now uncertain which one belongs to your
husband. Frankly, either way the results are not too good.'

'What do you mean?' Mrs. Sanders asks nervously.

'Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one
tested positive for HIV. We can't tell which is which.'

'That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?' questioned Mrs. Sanders.

'Normally we can, but Medicare will only pay for these expensive tests one
time.'

'Well, what am I supposed to do now?'

'The folks at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off
somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with
him.
;D ;D ;D ;D Hahaha
-----

OldGit

Cowboy: "Gimme 3 packets a condoms, please."

Cashier: "Do you need a paper bag with that, sir?"

Cowboy: "Nah... She's purty good lookin'....."

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

OldGit

OldGit

CHURCH SQUIRRELS

There were five houses of religion in a small town: The Presbyterian Church, The Baptist Church, The Methodist Church, The Catholic Church and The Jewish Synagogue.

Each church and Synagogue was overrun with pesky squirrels.

One day, the Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about the squirrels. After much prayer and consideration they determined that the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

In The Baptist church the squirrels had taken up habitation in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a cover on the baptistery and drown the squirrels in it. The squirrels escaped somehow and there were twice as many there the next week

The Methodist Church got together and decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creation. So, they humanely trapped the Squirrels and set them free a few miles outside of town. Three days later, the squirrels were back.

The Catholic Church came up with the best and most effective solution. They baptized the squirrels and registered them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas, Ash Wednesday, Palm Sunday and Easter.

Not much was heard about the Jewish Synagogue, but they took one squirrel and had a short service with him called circumcision and they haven't seen a squirrel on the property since.

Niya

Quote from: OldGit on June 04, 2013, 10:50:38 AM

CHURCH SQUIRRELS

There were five houses of religion in a small town: The Presbyterian Church, The Baptist Church, The Methodist Church, The Catholic Church and The Jewish Synagogue.

One day, the Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about the squirrels. After much prayer and consideration they determined that the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

In The Baptist church the squirrels had taken up habitation in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a cover on the baptistery and drown the squirrels in it. The squirrels escaped somehow and there were twice as many there the next week

The Methodist Church got together and decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creation. So, they humanely trapped the Squirrels and set them free a few miles outside of town. Three days later, the squirrels were back.

The Catholic Church came up with the best and most effective solution. They baptized the squirrels and registered them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas, Ash Wednesday, Palm Sunday and Easter.

Not much was heard about the Jewish Synagogue, but they took one squirrel and had a short service with him called circumcision and they haven't seen a squirrel on the property since.

The squirrels were all male ??? lol that is as sexist as one can get.  ;D
-----

Non Quixote

Quote from: Niya on June 04, 2013, 10:59:53 AM
Quote from: OldGit on June 04, 2013, 10:50:38 AM

CHURCH SQUIRRELS

The squirrels were all male ??? lol that is as sexist as one can get.  ;D
Just the one that the Hebrews got hold of.  ;)
Ya give 'em books and they just chew on the covers...
"Faith is something you believe that nobody in his right mind would believe."    ~ Archie Bunker

Tank