News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Your favorite Crazy Fundie Site?

Started by MysticalChicken, October 16, 2007, 08:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donkeyhoty

Oddly enough, I too was born on March 26, making me another atheist Aries.  Two is a coincidence, three is a pattern.  The ram is clearly evil.  And, dare I say it, the apocalypse may well be nigh.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

rlrose328

Make that 3 (I'm 3/28 )... we DEFINITELY have big-time pattern.  That there is what's known as proof (at least to the religious population).
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

MysticalChicken

And if you're an Aries and drive a Dodge Ram then, well, fuck it, you're just doomed.  ;)

"Down in the hall, embedded in walls, hear them screaming.  Stashed in a bar, a brain in a jar, no one sees them.  Sucking them blind and draining their minds, hear them screaming.  Stas

rlrose328

Okay, I'm on this site... it was in my favorites and I was cleaning things out, organizing... did I get to this one from here?

http://www.e-sheep.com/apocamon/

I'm baffled... just when I think it's real (a la Chick Pubs), I come across a panel or two (with a dumb Bush quote) and I think it's a joke...

Then a few panels later, it seems real again.

Did I get to this from HAF?  Or is it real?  Anyone know?
**Kerri**

MysticalChicken

I just went there and it seems like a joke to me.

"Down in the hall, embedded in walls, hear them screaming.  Stashed in a bar, a brain in a jar, no one sees them.  Sucking them blind and draining their minds, hear them screaming.  Stas

rlrose328

Joe thinks it's a poke at both sides, like "South Park" is... no one is safe.  After reading all 3 episodes, I tend to agree.  Funny and disturbing at the same time whereas Chick Pubs are just plain disturbing.
**Kerri**

Davpronk

I think it's kind of crazy that christians can open such websites preaching hate. Are they funded by churches or something?

donkeyhoty

Quote from: "Davpronk"Are they funded by churches or something?
Sometimes.  Other times it's "church groups" or just a person.  Websites are fairly cheap, and easy, if they're small enough.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

MysticalChicken

I was just back at that Ten Commandments site and clicked on "The Inner Court" and got this message:

QuoteYou do not have permission to enter the Inner Court of this website. Access is strictly denied to all who deny or hate God - to all atheists, homosexuals, lesbians, all immoral people, and all none believers in Christ, regardles of who you are. Heathens do not have the same priviledges and blessings as God's people.

In order to enter the Inner Court, you must prove to the members of this Society that you are a true child of God.

(and then there's a button, which I didn't click because I'm sure it would probably take me to some sort of bible quiz.  and a really big, long number.)

Wow, how'd they know I'm an atheist?   :shock:

rlrose328

God told them, I'm sure... shame on you for trying to trick them!  ;-)
**Kerri**