News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Sims

Started by Bella, October 13, 2007, 01:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

I love this game! I've got one for my Wii, my gameboy, and even the nightlife expansion pack for my computer... I like to make little characters after people I know in real life (names and all) and then screw with them. I am God! Fear me, little Sims people! Fear me!  :lol: Sometimes I screw with them too much, though... Then they go crazy and I have to kill them off (trust me, I let my friends know when their little people have been killed and re-created.) I guess I'm sick... Maybe you have to know me?  :D

Mister Joy

It's fun to be strategic with the torture. I eventually got bored of just taking away all of the furniture and doors to watch them all starve to death... and there's always those pesky social workers: "Getting yourself stuck in a bleakly decorated box to die with no chance of escape? Now that's just bloody idle parenting! I'm going to casually teleport in here and take your children away from you bastards. I hope you rot."

The Sims 2 was far more entertaining though, what with the whole aspirations thing. You get to make them insane before you kill them :D And for extra fun you can build up their lives over a period of time to a perfect utopian dream simply to have more to destroy when the mood strikes you (and why else would you help them, really?). Hours of fun!

And I don't think it's perverse because that's really what makes the game so appealing and popular in the first place. It taps into everyone's secret & childish sadistic streak and allows us to adopt a temporary God complex. Black and White's very similar, I think.

Whitney

I Xbox Sims don't go insane...they just start crying if you oon't let them talk to enough people (because that makes them sad)

Is the computer version better?

rlrose328

I'm currently playing Urbz on my Gameboy... for the hundredth time.  It never gets old.  LOL!  I'm also a Pokemon addict... was long before the kid was born.  Gameboy-a-holid, that's me.

I can't wait to get the one for the WII... the one that looks like little kids... it's on my Christmas wish list.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Bella

I like the sims on my computer better because you can get the expansion packs.

rlrose328

Oh, I've got those too... but for some reason, they just won't run on my computer... and this is the third computer I've had on which it won't run.  I've played the one on PS2... that one was fun, too.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

a_jaynepayne

Quote from: "Bella"I love this game! I've got one for my Wii, my gameboy, and even the nightlife expansion pack for my computer... I like to make little characters after people I know in real life (names and all) and then screw with them. I am God! Fear me, little Sims people! Fear me!  :lol: Sometimes I screw with them too much, though... Then they go crazy and I have to kill them off (trust me, I let my friends know when their little people have been killed and re-created.) I guess I'm sick... Maybe you have to know me?  :D

yes you're very ill... :wink: naw, it sounds like some great therapy. way better than puppets or role playing...if I could vicariously blow up people who've pissed me off or just bugged the crap out of me I would do it too....I'd end up blowin' up my husband about once- maybe twice a day. :lol:
I LOVE GEORGE CARLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "It's all b.s. and it's bad for ya!