Main Menu

Catholics v. Mideo Cruz

Started by wildfire_emissary, August 15, 2011, 04:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

I don't consider this art anyway, so.. XD
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Crow

I'd love to see what the people that are so offended about this exhibition think about Jake and Dinos Chapmans work.

QuoteThe charade never ends. The Philippine Senate is conducting an inquest on how the paintings got into the exhibit. Talk about waste of taxpayers money.

Wow, just wow. I can't believe the stupidity of politicians at times.
Retired member.

Tank

Quote from: Crow on August 27, 2011, 06:47:29 PM
I'd love to see what the people that are so offended about this exhibition think about Jake and Dinos Chapmans work.

QuoteThe charade never ends. The Philippine Senate is conducting an inquest on how the paintings got into the exhibit. Talk about waste of taxpayers money.

Unfortunatly I can believe the stupidity of politicians, I've seen far too much of it over the last 50+ years.

"Thank God we don't get all the government we pay for."
-- Milton Friedman
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

I'm eventually just going to create an island utopia, and become a mad scientist.  xD
Mideo cruz is allowed to come set up his gallery there.

:D

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Crow

Quote from: Tank on August 27, 2011, 09:33:31 PM
Quote from: Crow on August 27, 2011, 06:47:29 PM

Unfortunatly I can believe the stupidity of politicians, I've seen far too much of it over the last 50+ years.

"Thank God we don't get all the government we pay for."
-- Milton Friedman

To be honest I can as well, it just seems to stoop to newer lows than I originally perceived. Great quote btw.

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 27, 2011, 10:06:52 PM
I'm eventually just going to create an island utopia, and become a mad scientist.  xD

Rapture here we come!
Retired member.

Medusa

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 27, 2011, 10:06:52 PM
Mideo cruz is allowed to come set up his gallery there.

:D

I believe Dr Mureau already beat you to it!
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

Sweetdeath

But... But... I have no desire of turning people   in to  animals.

Medusa

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 27, 2011, 10:27:35 PM
But... But... I have no desire of turning people   in to  animals.
Don't lie! We all know your love of animals!

You can love your animals.
Just don't loooooooooove your animals! :D
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

Sweetdeath

Maybe just ponies, pegasus and unicorns... >___>