News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

But I can, so you are banned!
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Ha!

"From now on, you are banished from these pages, to be seen no more by gentle atheist, however. You should be able to endure this because the world is broad and wide.

"Fare thee well sir, fare thee well".
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Arturo

Banned for reasons of pie. No other reasons need be spelled out.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Guardian85

Banned because now I want pie.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

No one

Magdalena

A square ban is so boring, how about a tesseract ban?  :smilenod:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Essie Mae

Banned for making me look up the meaning of tesseract so late at night, (though it was a pretty diagram but still banned).
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Biggus Dickus

Banned for changing, and getting over the word "Fart".

Essie Mae

Banned for confusing the issue by mentioning another thread
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

No one

All's fair in love and war ban.

Biggus Dickus

Please, the "All's Fair in Love and War" ban went out with dial-up internet and "Young Country" music stations, so banned for whatever that statement implies.

Magdalena

Banned because I don't believe you.
Did you know that 2.1 million people still use dial-up? And the latest survey showed that, 49% of respondents said they have a generally positive opinion of country music. Just 21% said they don't like country music. And 31% are neutral about it.

Remember Willie Nelson?
"Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
Don't let 'em pick guitars and drive them old trucks
Make 'em be doctors and lawyers and such..."

Country music is not so bad... :tellmemore:

"But don't tell my heart
My achy breaky heart
I just don't think he'd understand..."

OK, sorry, I'll stop now.  ::)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Because the fact that some Amish folk still use dial up (2 million people out of how many hundreds of million?) is irrelevant, and I believe I distinctly banned "No One" with a reference to "Young Country Music Stations",... you know the "It's not your Grandpa's Country Music", it's Young Country Music!

So don't go quoting Willie Nelson lyrics to me Missy, I've seen the man in concert, I've CD's of not only his music, butt some of the best country western artist out there, and used to have Johnny Cash as my ringtone.

You are banned because Achy Breaky Heart, by Billy Ray Cyrus sucks.