Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Although today is Friday, the day itself is acting like a Monday, a very bad Monday actually...so I banneth thee for no other reason than you were in my line of fire.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Banned.
Let me brighten your day.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for not being willing to discuss old men's underwear, but being willing to discuss "the scent of a woman". 

Magdalena

Banned because maybe a long time ago they called it, "The Old Men's Underwear Scent--Topic." Now it's called, "The Scent of a Penis--Topic."

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for starting new lines of cologne without paying my royalties.

Magdalena

Banned because I planned to pay you.  ;)
Over a 16-year period, at the average royalty rate of 7.0% it comes down to the amount of $2.10.
Would you like a check or cash?

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for mismanaging the business.  I trusted you to make me rich.

Magdalena

Banned for blaming me for your bad product.  :foottap:

No one

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for going back to the vagina monologues again.  Sheesh!

xSilverPhinx

Banned because my worst enemy's name is Finger (such an unfortunate name) and jokes revolving around that word are hilarious.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Fake ban because you're a :airquotes: Global Moderator :airquotes:, ergo, I :airquotes: can't :airquotes: ban you.