News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

The banning of the butterfly caused all sorts of little changes that eventually resulted in banning you.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Guardian85

Banned for making me think of chaos theory and Jeff Goldblum.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

xSilverPhinx

Banned because...Jeff Goldblum?  :???:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Guardian85

Banned for not catching such an obvious pop culture reference.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

No one

Assuming pop has any culture ban.

Essie Mae

Banned for lack of punctuation and confusing me.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

xSilverPhinx

Banned because even if you're confused, it's something you should never tell others!

Magdalena

All of you are banned! Except Davin, he was right. Banning a butterfly eventually resulted in all sorts of little changes like lack of punctuation and confusion.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Banned for bringing chaos into this thread!

Guardian85

Banned because it was always chaotic.

-Unknown Smartass-

Essie Mae

I hereby restore peace and good kharma to this thread and all who don't like it are banned.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Velma

Banned for banning people who like chaos.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

OldGit

Dark Chaos now puts forth her hideous hand:
All is but mist and night - and Velma's banned. ;D

xSilverPhinx

Tom62

Banned, because the friendly soccer match between Germany and the Netherlands was cancelled last night, due to a terrorist threat.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein