Main Menu

The cycle

Started by bicycle, June 25, 2011, 01:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bicycle

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on June 25, 2011, 04:50:20 PM
Quote from: bicycle on June 25, 2011, 04:25:41 PM

IDK what your talking about but that's not very positive...issues

I've heard of people who have lost people close to them, perhaps through suicide, their loved ones fate is eternal torture.  Some caring types find this hard to live with.  Jesus, Thor Zeus, Satan, I think where better off without all of em.

I would disagree with all that which you have said...and yet I'm not atheist...

bicycle

People can try to scare others into doing what they want, that doesn't mean that is good...

bicycle

That sounds sacrilegious IMO

bicycle

Quote from: bicycle on June 25, 2011, 04:52:03 PM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding on June 25, 2011, 04:50:20 PM
Quote from: bicycle on June 25, 2011, 04:25:41 PM

IDK what your talking about but that's not very positive...issues

I've heard of people who have lost people close to them, perhaps through suicide, their loved ones fate is eternal torture.  Some caring types find this hard to live with.  Jesus, Thor Zeus, Satan, I think where better off without all of em.

I would disagree with all that which you have said...and yet I'm not atheist...

you make it seem like in order to believe in God you have to believe in hell or the devil..

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: bicycle on June 25, 2011, 04:48:57 PM
That's my point, you can't comletely define yourself, like you said you can't believe in something that's not completely defined...

I've never completely believed in me, always held more respect for those who don't know.
I can't be hit because I'm no where in particular, I see you have no ground below your feet, I have no feet.  Om.

bicycle

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on June 25, 2011, 05:07:41 PM
Quote from: bicycle on June 25, 2011, 04:48:57 PM
That's my point, you can't comletely define yourself, like you said you can't believe in something that's not completely defined...

I've never completely believed in me, always held more respect for those who don't know.
I can't be hit because I'm no where in particular, I see you have no ground below your feet, I have no feet.  Om.

So your not completely atheist?

The Magic Pudding

bicycle

The Magic Pudding

I think there's this god, ya know, he's realllly big, and he's been wotchin right, and he don't like the killen and stuff and he wants us to snap to his whim, and you know, we're just not do'in it right but I'm going to have to stab you in the liver but that's OK right, ye.

bicycle

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on June 25, 2011, 06:15:01 PM
I think there's this god, ya know, he's realllly big, and he's been wotchin right, and he don't like the killen and stuff and he wants us to snap to his whim, and you know, we're just not do'in it right but I'm going to have to stab you in the liver but that's OK right, ye.

That's what people want...how would you know what god wants? If "God's will be done" then he wants us to suffer, which does happen right?

bicycle

Is it not in the best interest of mankind to not kill each other over BS?

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: bicycle on June 25, 2011, 06:19:13 PM
Is it not in the best interest of mankind to not kill each other over BS?

I always skip an extra skip when I hear an especially stupid Christian blarb.

bicycle

how am I a christian?

bicycle

great argument BTW  ::)

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: bicycle on June 25, 2011, 06:33:38 PM
how am I a christian?

It's just the way it goes, the spot is upon you, no escaping it.