News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Wasup?

Started by Black36, June 08, 2011, 11:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black36

Hello,
I am fascinated by worldview. I find it interesting how we all see the same reality, differently. And, I'm a Bible believing Christian. Looking forward to some challenges and fun conversation. Cheers!

ThinkAnarchy

Welcome to the boards.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Black36

Hey,
What's your name all about?

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: Black36 on June 08, 2011, 11:49:06 PM
Hey,

I'm just an Anarcho-Capitalist hence the name, encouraging people to at least think about it. It is simply a form of Anarchism, though traditional anarchists despise us.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Tank

Hi Black36

Welcome to HAF.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Black36

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on June 09, 2011, 03:05:55 AM
Quote from: Black36 on June 08, 2011, 11:49:06 PM
Hey,

I'm just an Anarcho-Capitalist hence the name, encouraging people to at least think about it. It is simply a form of Anarchism, though traditional anarchists despise us.
Can you unpack this further?

Maria

Hello again Black36 (aka White52). I see you still haven't shaken off this annoying habit of posting short, single and often pointless questions. It's one of the reasons you were banned from Atheist Forums... twice.
btw what's your next ID going to be? I suggest 'Steinway'.

Black36

Quote from: Maria on June 10, 2011, 12:08:06 AM
Hello again Black36 (aka White52). I see you still haven't shaken off this annoying habit of posting short, single and often pointless questions. It's one of the reasons you were banned from Atheist Forums... twice.
btw what's your next ID going to be? I suggest 'Steinway'.
Could you explain why I was banned? I'm not clear as to what the issue is?

Maria

I gave you one reason; another one was your sock puppetry. The mods over there (I'm not one of them) also thought you were a troll, although I'm not really sure what constitutes a troll.
Personally, I don't like seeing people banned unless they are offensive. I hope you break this habit of posting single, short questions and actually try debating properly.

Will

Stuff that's happened on other forums doesn't really matter here. You start fresh.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Black36

Quote from: Maria on June 10, 2011, 01:16:29 PM
I gave you one reason; another one was your sock puppetry. The mods over there (I'm not one of them) also thought you were a troll, although I'm not really sure what constitutes a troll.
Personally, I don't like seeing people banned unless they are offensive. I hope you break this habit of posting single, short questions and actually try debating properly.
I did nit insult anyone, but I did ask short quick questions. It's my style. I like to get to the point.

Maria

Quote from: Will on June 10, 2011, 05:49:33 PM
Stuff that's happened on other forums doesn't really matter here. You start fresh.
Obviously.

Maria

Quote from: Black36I did nit insult anyone, but I did ask short quick questions. It's my style. I like to get to the point.
I didn't say you insulted anyone.

Will37

Quote from: Maria on June 10, 2011, 12:08:06 AM
I see you still haven't shaken off this annoying habit of posting short, single and often pointless questions.

Huh?
'Out of a great number of suppositions, shrewd in their own way, one in particular emerged at last (one feels strange even mentioning it): whether Chichikov were not Napoleon in disguise'
Nikolai Gogol--> Dead Souls

'Коба, зачем тебе нужна моя смерть?'
Николай Иванович Бухарин-->Letter to Stalin

'Death is not an event in life: we do not live to exp