News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

jumbojak

Quote from: hermes2015 on October 25, 2019, 10:26:31 AM
Quote from: jumbojak on October 25, 2019, 04:57:54 AM

I like those mini landscapes. Have you sorted out the camera problems?

I think I have. There's a bit of "whinging it" involved but I figured out how to manage.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

jumbojak

Quote from: Buddy on October 25, 2019, 04:25:47 PM
Your photos look great JJ. I love the colors

Thank you Megan. Here's an experimental self portrait. Please forgive the ugly dude in the middle. And, the exposure wasn't quite what I wanted but shuffling back and forth to change settings got real old, real quick.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Sandra Craft

Quote from: jumbojak on October 25, 2019, 09:36:58 PM

Thank you Megan. Here's an experimental self portrait. Please forgive the ugly dude in the middle. And, the exposure wasn't quite what I wanted but shuffling back and forth to change settings got real old, real quick.

Ugly dude looks highly presentable to me.  Or where you being facetious?  I can't tell half the time.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

jumbojak

I don't like the look of him. Shifty... Untrustworthy... Partially facetious.

Buddy

Well you should tell him that the people of the internet say he looks like a swell dude  ;)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

hermes2015

I have a technical question: why are you still single?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

Siz

Is that half a ship behind some dark trees? Or two half ships? That doesn't make a whole ship, you know?! My eyesight isn't what it used to be...

Can we go back to the ugly dude in front of the camera?!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on October 26, 2019, 04:43:06 AM

Thank you, Megan. Here's an experimental self-portrait. Please forgive the ugly dude in the middle. And, the exposure wasn't quite what I wanted but shuffling back and forth to change settings got real old, real quick.

I have a technical question: why are you still single?

But seriously...
That's a fair technical question.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

jumbojak

Quote from: Siz on October 26, 2019, 08:06:08 AM
Is that half a ship behind some dark trees? Or two half ships? That doesn't make a whole ship, you know?! My eyesight isn't what it used to be...

Can we go back to the ugly dude in front of the camera?!

Those are the three ships at Jamestown, lit up for what sounded like a Halloween party.

The ugly dude in front of the camera hasn't had a girl say yes to going out with him since July 4th of 2018. He has been laughed at twice with quite a few stern no's as answers since then.