News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Westboro Baptist vs. KKK?

Started by joeactor, May 31, 2011, 04:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/30/arlington.cemetery.protesters/

QuoteHours before President Barack Obama led the nation's Memorial Day observances at the Tomb of the Unknowns, three members of the Westboro Baptist Church were challenged by others who disagreed with them -- including members claiming to be from the Ku Klux Klan.

... could be more exciting than Octo-Shark vs Meg-Piranha ;-)

Davin

And no more Michael Jackson to dance the peace into them in an epic music video.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

joeactor

Quote from: Davin on May 31, 2011, 05:08:19 PM
And no more Michael Jackson to dance the peace into them in an epic music video.

I'd buy *that* for a dollar!

Davin

He may yet return:
Quote from: John 20:25-3025 So the other Jackson Five told Tito, "We have seen Michael Jackson!"

But Tito said to them, "Unless I see the cosmetic surgery marks in his face and put my fingers through his hair, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe."

26 A week later the Jackson Five were in the house again, and Tito was with them. Though the doors were locked, Michael Jackson came and stood among them and said, "Heal The World!" 27 Then he said to Tito, "Put your finger here; see my hair. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

28 Tito said to him, "My brother and my King of Pop!"

29 Then Michael Jackson told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

30 Michael Jackson performed many other concerts with the Jackson Five, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Michael Jackson is the King of Pop, the Son of Soul, and that by believing you may have peace and funk in his name.

And the video of Thriller foretold in the Bible, though I don't remember the animals in the video:
Quote from: Zechariah 14:12-1512 This is the plague with which the King of Pop will strike all the nations that fought against Funky Town: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13 On that day people will be stricken by the King of Pop with great funkiness. They will seize each other by the hand and dance with one another. 14 Detroit too will fight at Funky Town. The wealth of all the surrounding nations will be collected—great quantities of gold and silver and clothing. 15 A similar plague will strike the horses and mules, the camels and donkeys, and all the animals in those camps.

I think the KKK will be outnumbered at protest, because the last time I saw KKK out in a public demonstration, I think there were upwards of five people. It is often hilarious to see two small groups who hate almost everyone also hate eachother. If only they could come together and resolve their differences and learn to hate as friends. Sadly I don't think the KKK will ever approve of the WBC protesting at white soldiers funerals nor will the WBC ever refrain from protesting just because the soldier was white.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.