News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

New member: happy to be here~

Started by Sweetdeath, May 26, 2011, 10:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bicycle

I agree, my point is just that you make it seem like all gay people are either in the closet or not in the closet, but I know of men who have become attracted to men, gotten a sex change, and then became attracted to women, only to want to be men again. I don't see why someone would have to go through all that trouble just to be happy, unless they had some issues...

Sweetdeath

I really don't want to feel offended. I hope you didn't just suggest that people "become" gay, because they have mental issues.

You are twisting my words. I am only saying that being gay is not a choice.
You can't just wake up and decide to be gay. You just discover it, as part of your entire self; who you are.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

bicycle

I don't mean to make you feel disrespected. Personally, I have mental issues myself, don't we all?

Sweetdeath

Yes ;; we all go through crazy, good, and bad experiences. That's what makes us human.
:D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

bicycle

Totally, I just want to grow which is kinda why I joined this board.