News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Welly-welly-well then

Started by Mister Joy, September 14, 2007, 02:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Joy

Hello peeps. Terribly sorry about this but I'm here now.

My soul destroying chronic boredom has led me, yet again, to seek out and infiltrate another online forum to quench my never-ending thirst for being argumentative and contrary (ie. 'discussion'). Great fun isn't it? You don't get anything out of it, except that it vastly amplifies that secret knowledge which you've always kept hidden just beneath your conscious mind: "you are always right!" Revel in how it will whisper itself in your ear and carry you through times of intellectual frustration. :D

At any rate, seriousness now, I'm a characteristically indifferent teen but I've been spending too much time on Christian forums. They're fascinating, naturally, but my mind is becoming lop-sided and biased, so I thought I'd strive to balance it out a tad, in the true agnostic spirit (which is, incidentally, what I am).

And worry not if I seem slightly odd; I'm often juiced up to the eye balls on caffeine - I'm a stereotypical Englishman & I do so love my daily twelve gallons of tea, plus the odd espresso - but interpret it as chirpiness rather than mild neurosis, for I'm actually very friendly.

Right, that's me done, I hope we all get along et cetera.

Cheery-bye.

SteveS

Hello Mister Joy - welcome to the forum!

Mister Joy

Ta very much Steve!

rlrose328

Welcome to the forums, Mister Joy... you sound like a right jolly ole chap, even at 18.  Il ook forward to learning more about you and your views.  :-)
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Mister Joy

And the same to you rlrose. :D

Whitney

welcome to the forum

Will

Welcome, I look forward to debating you.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Mister Joy

Brains are indeed fun to pick, Willravel, and ta muchly.

And cheers laetusatheos (interesting alliteration there) I'm very glad to be here. I do like these little zodiac symbols incidentally; strange that I've not seen anything similar on other forums. They're ironic, of course, but in a good way, I think: they add a drop of fun to the place.

McQ

Welcome to the forum, Mister Joy.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Squid

Quote from: "Mister Joy"I do like these little zodiac symbols incidentally; strange that I've not seen anything similar on other forums. They're ironic, of course, but in a good way, I think: they add a drop of fun to the place.

Yeah, they come as part of the software by default I believe.